all things old school: V/A - Tribute To BREAKDOWN

Thursday, November 12, 2015

V/A - Tribute To BREAKDOWN


Not an official release (or even bootleg). The deal is... I'm gathering tracks for a covers only compilation and came across a bunch of Breakdown ones and damn, they are good! Classic bands playing classic hardcore plus a few underdogs makes this short but hard-hitting online comp a well deserved tribute to one of the most crucial bands out there: BREAKDOWN NYC.

Tracklist:
I. TERROR - Kickback
II. ILL BRIGADE - All I Ask
III. BITTER END - Don't Give Up
IV. KILL YOUR IDOLS - Vengeance
V. CATHARSIS - Sick People
VI. LOSING GRIP - Street Fight
VII. JUSTICE - Intro/Blacklisted
VIII. NO TURNING BACK - Vengeance
IX. CHOKEHOLD - Kickback
X. MENTAL OCTOPUS - Safe In a Crowd
XI. UNEASY PEACE - Sick People
BONUS: FLOORPUNCH - All I Ask (live)


Notes: No Turning Back has also recorded the song Sick People. On a search for different BREAKDOWN covers I found that Power Trip played Jail Of Depression live but they didn't record it. The artwork (crappy collage) was done by me (Cesar PC) using the image archive from the band's facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment