all things old school: MEMORIES OF TOMORROW - Hardcore Compilation

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MEMORIES OF TOMORROW - Hardcore Compilation

Release: Youngblood Records, 2000 (out of print)

I was planning to upload this for a while, it features 17 exclusive tracks of 00's best old style hardcore, thrashcore, and skatecore bands from the US and overseas.

TRACK LISTING:
 1. No Justice - Political Scheme
2. Life's Halt - What's The Point
3. Life's Halt - Vidas
4. H-street - What Is It All About
5. No Reply - Take Back The X
6. Best Of Times - Where I Stand
7. Holding On - Hand In Hand
8. Dirty Dirt & The Dirts - Should Have
9. Carry On - Set The Pace
10. What Happens Next - Pandowdie For Jason
11. Gazpacho - Ultrodlid
12. Handplant - Feeling Inside
13. Vitamin X - What's It About
14. Varsity - Team Effort
15. The Gate Crashers - You Suck Shit
16. Committed - Progress
17. Rancor - Thanks For Nothing

DOWNLOAD


Tenho uma cópia a venda R$30,00

2 comments:

  1. Can you reupload the link is dead, it's my favorite hardcore comp use to have it but can't find anymore wonder if the cd is available on discogs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my very favorite as well! I have both the CD and LP. I will see what I can do, since Sean did the bandcamp for Youngblood I stopped uploading his stuff here

      Delete