all things old school: TRUTH THROUGH FIGHT – Behind these words

Friday, November 26, 2010

TRUTH THROUGH FIGHT – Behind these words


LISTEN: www.myspace.com/truththroughfight
LOCATION: Andalucia
RELEASE: Stomp Records, 2008

To close up this "Iberic Invasion Week" in great style: Truth Through Fight's "Behind These Words". Their 3rd release and best effort so far, this 7" delivers 6 songs of sincere and positive hardcore. A debut full-length has just been released and some touring is expected, if you're lucky, check'em out.
Fans of Pointing Finger, Gorilla Biscuits and Better Than a Thousand should appreciate this.

Now let's sing along:
I know future is not as bright as it seemed yesterday
But I won't regret as I did before
I love to life my life
It's great to live this life!
If I want to be happy
I have to think positive
Problems come and problems go
FACE REALITY
I'll be young until I die
Difficulties make me excited
I'll Never hide from what I fear
FACE REALITY
Ne-ver-hide
FACE RALITY
Never hide, never hide
FROM WHAT YOU FEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...